Trade FFP3 RespiratorsWe have a wide range of FFP3 disposable face masks all certified to EN 149+A1:2009
Honeywell SuperOne 3207 – FFP3 NR D
Exclusive design and shape: se mi-rigid mask, designed to stay maintained in time. Upper part pre-formed (no nose-bridge)for a quick and easy adjustment, highly efficient and secure Great inner volume to avoid any oppression on face and to ease communications Ultra-soft inner veil to offer a soft and pleasant contact to the skin and improve the breathing comfort Twin supple and resistant elastics, stapled on ear tabs to avoid any risk of irritation and of leakage in the filtering area Ultra-light(9g) to minimize wearer fatigue and increase acceptance in time No latex, no silicone, no PVC
- Designed to fit everyone – Easy to use, comfortable and secure – Time saved due to minimum adjustment required
- Breathing comfort is optimised – Compatibility with spectacles – Excellent field of vision – Prevents irritations – No risk of allergies to latex – No restrictive use – Environment-friendly
- FP3 Non Reusable Moulded EN particulate respirator mask
- Pre-shaped nose area and twin-stapled elastics.
- A “one size fits all” design.
- Boxes of 30 masks.
Quality Assurance ISO 9001 / 2000
EU Certification 0082/236/079/03/19/0371
Certifications EN: 149+A1:2009
Get in touch for trade prices – 01483 937777